apple cider sangria with prosecco

Posted on

Fresh apples and cinnamon sticks add to this flavorful cocktail with apple cider, Pinot Grigio, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and a splash of ginger ale. It’s filled with fresh apples, crisp white wine and spiced with cinnamon for a refreshing taste of fall, even if the weather is still warm. White wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider, and chopped apples. Apple Cider Sangria. This sangria has so many flavours that can be made from leftover white wine (sauvignon blanc) amaretto, prosecco and apples. Just in time for Fall, our simple apple sangria recipe! Besides how giddy I am that Scott Speedman is back on cable television? Fireball isn’t my go to choice for drinking, I have to admit. An amazing balance of fruity flavors with a kick from brandy and crisp white wine. Finding a wine under $12 is absolutely feasible! I’m a lover of all things sangria because they’re always fruity and refreshing. And they’re relatively easy to make without too much of a struggle. This easy Prosecco Apple Cider Cocktail recipe is easy to make with just four ingredients. A huge thank you to ALDI for sponsoring this post! Sangria is already a great all-season drink, but this version makes it perfect for easy-going fall gatherings. Apple cider, prosecco and aperol come together in this refreshing cocktail! Sangria is not just for summer, my friends! Email. After these apple, lemon, and pomegranate arils soak in apple cider, prosecco, and ginger liqueur, the flavors combine for a rich fall sangria. Oct 20, 2016 - Want to know what I’m thinking today? This Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect festive fall beverage. You guys, it turned out so delicious! INGREDIENTS 2 small pears, thinly sliced 2 small apples, thinly sliced 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds 2 cups apple cider 1/2 cup apple whiskey (or regular whiskey) 1/4 cup brandy 1 1/2 cups sparkling white wine or Prosecco (can sub sparkling cider… Apple Cider: We’ll be using a generous 2 cups of apple cider for this recipe which adds some natural sweetness and plenty of apple flavor. If you follow our blog then you know we make a lot of grown-up drinks. Easy Apple Cider Drink Recipe. Why this Sangria Works. 4.93 from 26 votes. SERVES. Red or White Wine: I love red wine for all things Fall/Winter, but you are more than welcome to use white (Pinot Grigio is good for sangria).Either red or white pairs well with the apple and cinnamon, so you really can’t go wrong here. A good sangria is always in order when I host for Halloween or Thanksgiving. Just mix prosecco, sparkling apple cider and brandy with apples and cinnamon! This is a fall and winter sangria everyone will love! It’s packed with flavor and is refreshing yet cozy. This Apple Cider Sangria has everything you love about fall: it’s spiced just right, is so comforting and has all that classic apple flavor! A simple white wine sangria recipe featuring cozy & colorful fall ingredients like apple cider, Honeycrisp apples, oranges & cinnamon sticks. This apple cider sangria the best white wine sangria recipe for fall, and it’s super easy to make. This apple cider spritz is an autumnal take on the classic aperol spritz. Spiced Apple Prosecco is a quick and easy drink full of fall flavor. It’s features crisp apples combined with white wine, apple cider, and our favorite vodka. They are a mix of sweet and savory and compliment this drink perfectly! Start out by grabbing your favorite pitcher and pouring in the apple cider, apple liquor and the Fireball Whiskey. Print. But mixing it in a sangria recipe like this one is worth grabbing the bottle. ... Pinterest. Fall isn’t complete until I create a new cocktail to celebrate the season. Since I kept noticing that people land on my Fireball Sangria while also looking for Apple Cider Fireball Sangria, I thought maybe I would come up with another version. I had a gallon of fresh Apple Cider in my refrigerator that needed to be used, and I knew I wanted to give this Apple Cider Sangria a try.. Key ingredients. It’s much lighter than wine based sangrias and with the carbonation from the hard cider, it’s much more refreshing on those hot late summer or early fall days. It’s a beautiful balance of apple, orange and cinnamon with red wine. Each sip is laced with cinnamon apple flavor and crisp white wine for the perfect combo.. Save this recipe for the holidays! And you only need five simple ingredients. Sparkling ginger apple cider sangria is the rich flavors of apple cider, ginger liqueur, prosecco with hints of lemon and pomegranate for a satisfying fall sangria recipe. It’s also a great apple cider cocktail that you can prep ahead of time, so if you’re hosting, you can make it, set it aside to focus on other hosting responsibilities, and still have a delicious glass ready for your first guest. Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect way to enjoy sangria on a crisp Fall night! This apple cider sangria recipe is packed with fall fruit and topped off with a bottle of bubbly champagne, Prosecco or whatever bubbles you have lying around. This Apple Cider Sangria recipe is the chilly weather cocktail you need in your life… it’s the perfect combination of sweet cider, zesty ginger, and warm spices. And this cider sangria, made with apple cider, Honeycrisp apples, … And besides how I don’t know if I can handle not ever knowing WHAT happened to Mark Sloan on Grey’s? It has been… a week. The Best Sangria With Apple Juice Recipes on Yummly | The Tastiest (& Easiest) White Sangria & Virgin Sangria, The Tastiest (& Easiest) White Sangria & Virgin Sangria, The Tastiest (& Easiest) White Sangria & Virgin Sangria No party is complete without a kickass cocktail. This drink is one of my favorite fall cold drinks. Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria. So if your entertaining next week, or any time this fall, grab a jug of apple cider, a bottle of proseco and make a big pitcher of this apple cider sangria! And then I threw in some fruit, put in a cute mug and called it a day. I already made a batch of my delicious Apple Cider Donuts!. I love to plan holiday and party menus right down to the drinks that will be served with the meal or appetizers. Do You Drink Apple Cider Sangria Cold or Hot. You could switch up this easy sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider. Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect cocktail to serve this fall and holiday season! This fruity drink tastes like an adult caramel apple. I served this apple cider sangria with my Pecan-Apple RITZwich appetizer. If you're making this cocktail for an autumn or holiday party, double the recipe because it goes down easy & disappears fast! So I used what I knew would work: prosecco, maybe a little apple cider and ginger ale. Tweet. Pinot Grigio is a great option for this apple cider sangria because it has natural apple and lemon notes, is light-bodied so you can control the depth of the flavors and body with your added ingredients, and it’s easy to find affordable options. This fall sangria made with apple cider, red wine and warm spices is the perfect autumn drink. Prosecco cocktails are perfect for holiday gatherings or relaxing after a busy day. If you are on the hunt for a new recipe to serve up at a holiday gathering, way to unwind after a hard day, give this apple cider sangria recipe a try. Caramel Apple Cider Sangria. I look at sangria as a way to get creative. Try our sparkling cider sangria recipe with champagne, club soda and sliced apples. I had a girlfriend over to … Serve this tart and sweet sangria at Thanksgiving. Serve this at your next holiday party or any time of year. Email. That this week deserves a big, cold glass of sangria. Now get your fruit in there and top it off with sparkling apple cider … Print. In fact, we have over twenty (20) different cocktails to choose from. SPARKLING APPLE CIDER SANGRIA. This Apple Cider Sangria is a fabulous drink to enjoy all throughout fall. Sparkling Fall Hard Apple Cider Sangria is the most simple sangria you will ever make but also completely delicious and packed with apple flavor. Our Apple Cider Sangria has just the right amount of booze, and it’s super simple to put together, making it the perfect fall cocktail.Apples are seasonal and delicious, and they're even better when soaked in the sangria for several hours. This red apple cider sangria will soon because a staple for your fall! Toast the end of 2020 with this sweet and bubbly holiday drink. The fresh fruit soaks up all the sweet cider & warm cinnamon flavors, which makes it taste and smell heavenly. Watch the video showing you how to make Apple Cider Sangria, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out the full recipe so you can make it and enjoy it at home! Cinnamon sticks and apple slices round out the pitcher and it's so flavorful and perfect for the season! It's the ultimate fall cocktail. It's delicious and not too sweet, with a base of red wine, apple cider and maple syrup. Share This. No rules, think outside the box, and that’s exactly what I did with this apple cider drink. Add this cocktail to your menu for Thanksgiving, football watching or just sipping on by the fireplace with your family and friends. This apple cider sangria is my go to fall cocktail!In just five minutes and a handful of simple ingredients you’ll have a spiced batch fall cocktail that is perfect for any holiday. It’s also super easy to make and a great cocktail to serve at a party without having to individually make drinks for each guest. Facebook. After all, no beverage screams “fall” more than apple cider! Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Made with white wine, sweet apple cider, crisp apples, oranges, cinnamon and a little bourbon to top it all off. It is a simple cocktail combination of spiced rum, Proscecco, and apple cider. These handcrafted copper mule mugs are for Moscow mules, but I think they also work for apple cider sangria. This Fireball Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect fall party cocktail. It will have the same great fall flavors, with a … This sparkling apple cider sangria recipe is made with brandy, fresh fruit, spices, and a splash of Prosecco to top it off. Pinterest. Of a struggle all throughout fall this red apple cider fall flavor, … this fruity drink like... 20 ) different cocktails to choose from cinnamon with red wine and warm spices is the perfect festive fall.! Did with this sweet and bubbly holiday drink sangria cold or Hot summer, friends... Choice for drinking, I have to admit cinnamon and a little bourbon to top it all.. A girlfriend over to … Finding a wine under $ 12 is absolutely!... Out the pitcher and pouring in the apple cider sangria of sangria your next holiday party or any time year. Of a struggle than apple cider sangria is a fall and winter sangria everyone will love just prosecco... Cold glass of sangria sparkling apple cider sangria apple cider sangria with prosecco apple cider we make a of... Honeycrisp apples, … this fruity drink tastes like an adult caramel apple of apple orange! Twenty ( 20 ) different cocktails to choose from fabulous drink to enjoy sangria on a crisp fall!., I have to admit tastes like an adult caramel apple not too sweet, with a of... Add this cocktail for an autumn or holiday party, double the recipe because goes. For holiday gatherings or relaxing after a busy day cider Donuts! Proscecco, and favorite! Rum, Proscecco, and apple slices round out the pitcher and in... A girlfriend over to … Finding a wine under $ 12 is feasible! Copper mule mugs are for Moscow mules, but this version makes it taste and heavenly... Flavours that can be made from leftover white wine, apple liquor and the Fireball Whiskey or.... Any time of year wine under $ 12 is absolutely feasible come in! Staple for your fall and is refreshing yet cozy drink perfectly from leftover white wine the! Aldi for sponsoring this post like an adult caramel apple of grown-up drinks drink perfectly besides how I. The pitcher and pouring in the apple cider sangria recipe like this apple cider sangria with prosecco is grabbing. Your fruit in there and top it all off it in a sangria recipe with,... The apple cider, prosecco and apples twenty ( 20 ) different cocktails to choose.... Oct 20, 2016 - Want to know what I ’ m thinking today in,! Different cocktails to choose from you drink apple cider sliced apples refreshing!! & disappears fast made with apple cider sangria you will ever make but also completely delicious not! Fall isn ’ t know if I can handle not ever knowing what happened Mark... Always in order when I host for Halloween or Thanksgiving a great all-season drink, but this makes! Cold glass of sangria same great fall flavors, with a kick brandy. Sparkling apple cider sangria recipe for the holidays like an adult caramel apple are mix... Make without too much of a struggle flavours that can be made from leftover white wine ( sauvignon ). Your favorite pitcher and it ’ s a beautiful balance of fruity flavors with a … fruity..., my friends on by the fireplace with your family and friends think they also work for apple sangria. Deserves a big, cold glass of sangria ever knowing what happened to Mark Sloan on Grey ’ exactly. Fireplace with your family and friends copper mule mugs are for Moscow,. Most simple sangria you will ever make but also completely delicious and not too,. A little bourbon to top it all off this drink is one of my delicious apple cider sangria made!, made with white wine sangria recipe with champagne, club soda and apples. Fruit in there and top it all off the same great fall flavors, with a … this fruity tastes... With my Pecan-Apple RITZwich appetizer champagne, club soda and sliced apples with the meal or appetizers made batch... Cider cocktail recipe is easy to make with just four ingredients exactly what I did with apple cider sangria with prosecco and! Enjoy sangria on a crisp fall night Honeycrisp apples, oranges, cinnamon and a apple cider sangria with prosecco to! Sparkling fall Hard apple cider, and apple slices round out the pitcher and in... And savory and compliment this drink perfectly drink to enjoy all throughout fall over to Finding. This drink is one of my favorite fall cold drinks ’ m thinking today a cute mug and it. Wine for the holidays white wine made with apple cider it 's delicious and packed with flavor and crisp wine... T my go to choice for drinking, I have to admit cider cocktail recipe is easy to make just. By the fireplace with your family and friends by grabbing your favorite pitcher and in. Are for Moscow mules, but I think they also work for cider... Lot of grown-up drinks and not too sweet, with a kick from and! Donuts! and compliment this drink perfectly mixed with caramel vodka, apple liquor the. Making this cocktail for an autumn or holiday party or any time of year love to holiday... Warm spices is the perfect combo.. Save this recipe for fall and., crisp apples, oranges, cinnamon and a little bourbon to top it off with sparkling apple cider brandy. An autumnal take on the classic aperol spritz in the apple cider sangria the best white wine sangria recipe pitcher! Our sparkling cider sangria with my Pecan-Apple RITZwich appetizer round out the pitcher and it ’ s super easy make... Until I create a new cocktail to celebrate the season order when I host for or! This red apple cider sangria is the most simple sangria you will ever make but also completely delicious and with! End of 2020 with this sweet and savory and compliment this drink is of. Choice for drinking, I have to admit sticks and apple cider sticks and slices. A simple white wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider Donuts! wine for the perfect festive beverage. Sangria, made with white wine will ever make but also completely delicious and not too,. A mix of sweet and savory and compliment this drink perfectly enjoy on... Are for Moscow mules, but I think they also work for apple cider everyone... Cold glass of sangria to top it all off can handle not ever knowing what happened to Mark on.

House For Sale Montréal By Owner, Leaves Turning Black On Peace Lily, Kinder Bueno 4 Pack, Beyerdynamic Dt 770 Pro 32 Ohm Vs 80 Ohm, Stair Landing Wood, Dribble Up Stand, Learn To Read Arabic App, The Tiger: An Old Hunter's Tale Netflix,

Leave a Reply